Sunday, February 17, 2013

Goal driven


Goals

1- Travel
2- Cook dinner the majority of the week
3- Post on my blog at least once a week
4- Take more lifestyle type photographs
5- Eat healthier work out regularly
6- Do better in school
7- Commit to my extracurricular's
8- Communicate more with my family
9- Become better at editing more efficiently
10- Read more books
11- Become inspired by the elements around me
12- Become a better Blogger/ Writer
13- Acquire a scholarship for school/ Sponsor for my blog
14- Embark on my first Photography Series
15- Keep teaching myself guitar
16- Create mix tapes// As of late lists for my blog
17- Create 2 features for my blog
18- Have a vegetarian meal at least once a week.
19- Become better at not falling asleep through movies
20- Learn to become better at handling stress
21- Become better at saving money
22- Learn to do better with less
23- Most importantly live beautifully. 
                                                                          -XOXO, ZELDA