Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Here and There.. to help the Monday Blue's


Happy Monday! I spent my weekend baking a pie, making some cupcakes, and seeing some lovely art at Art Crank Denver my fiancee is one of the featured artists this year! Speaking of a couple of shout outs for some very special boy's in my life. Happy birthday to Dylan  and Zephy (1)  today! Here are some links to get you going on this lovely Monday.

Beauty:
Make up Monday check out the adorable Cat Nail Tutorial by the lovely Miss: Keiko Lynn :  keiko lynn: Makeup Monday: Cat Nails Tutorial: I've been a little bit under the weather, lately, and the idea of doing much more than painting my nails and binge-watching the new s...


Fashion:
Looking to cluttered the closet and shop new items at an affordable price?
Blogger Closet

 Inspiration:
Need a little inspiration for photo-shoots: http://zeldonium.tumblr.com
Have my cake and eat it too... Rhubarb Buttermilk Cream Cake