Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall is in the Air// First outfit post!!!



Fall has arrived! Pumpkin goodies as far as I can see, patterned tights, and trees changing colors. Tis the time indeed! With Fall's arrival also comes our yearly Jefferson Park photo-shoot more pictures to be posted soon. In the meantime I am thrilled to share with you my very first outfit post! Fall is the last hurrah (before bone chilling winter arrives) to wear beautifully tights, cute dresses, light jackets, and stylish hats. I truly enjoyed styling a multi-patterened look ( horse print dress and polka dot tights) for you guys to enjoy. I will posting outfit posts bi monthly! Shoot me an email if you would like to be featured<3
                                                      Outfit
                                     Tights: American Apperal
                                     Booties: Delia's
                                     Jacket: Delia's
                                     Hat: Mad Hatter// Common Era
                                     Dress: Ready and Stable Dress // Common Era
     

                            XOXO, ZELDA