Sunday, December 1, 2013

Alley Walk: What she Wore
































Denverites as you know if you don't like the weather just give it ten minutes when in the mile high city. Lately we have been experiancing warm days and cool nights and mornings which is quite nice but most of the time I end up looking like the bag lady with ten different layers ( I am always so cold). This year I am going to wear whatever I like whenever I like and just wear an awesome coat on top. There is something that is just awesome about wearing patterned tights, cute oxfords, and crop tops and not having to worry about freezing because you top off your cool duds with a cute comfy coat. With cold fronts vastly approaching I am holding on to warm fall days as long as they will last. 

Outfit Details : American Apperal Striped Cotton Spandex (Top
American Apperal Corduroy Circle Skirt (Skirt
American Apperal Sheer Spiral Panty Hose (Tights) 
American Apperal : Crop Bull Denim Vest (Vest
Forever 21 Oxfords (old) 
Glasses Vintage c/o Common Era 

XOXO, 

Zelda