Monday, January 13, 2014

Magic City: Miami


Happy Monday, I am writing today from lovely Denver! Just came back from Miami. While I was down in the dirty south I did a lap or two in my favorite places: Little Havana, South Beach, and Miami Beach. This time we switched it up a little bit and took a trip to the Florida Keys! It was a completely different scene a little less Great Gatsby  and a little more Americana proletariat. It was a grand adventures always nevertheless. Dylan and I are about to take the grandest adventure of all... We got engaged on Biscayne Bay December. 26 , 2013. We couldn't be more excited.




 While in Miami Dylan and I took a tour on a double decker bus. Big Red Bus Miami provided  a birds eye view at a low cost and a fun way to see a new city. We were able to hop on and hop off and get complementary drinks at the Cleavlander on South Beach. Whatever cultural stop interested us we just simply hopped off the bus and picked up our ride at the same spot 1/2 an hour later!



Will keep posting pictures from my awesome trip to Miami. Soon you will grow to know the Magic City as well as I do!
xoxo,
zelda