Thursday, January 23, 2014

Magic City

Magical Miami palm trees, sandy beaches, and waves for days. This time I was quite adventurous and explored a bit more on my journey. I loved hanging out with my family, acquiring freshly rolled cigars, and eating the most tasty of Cuban cuisine. This trip was different from the most I went to the sunny keys.
We saw Hemingway's house, stood 90 miles from Cuba, and basked in the sunny islands.If you ever find yourself in the Magic City here are a couple of places I personally recommend. I think they would make a great addition to your travel itinerary.
1) Historic Art-Deco over on South Beach
2) The Shops at Biscayne Bay Downtown Miami
3) Freedom Towers and Miami Art Museum Downtown Miami Magical Miami palm trees, sandy     
4) Little Havana Downtown Miami 8th street
5) Venetian Pool Coral Gables Miami
6) Vizcaya Museum and Gardens Coral Gables Miami
7) Panther Coffee Shop North Miami
8) Vickey Bakery Hialeah Miami