Saturday, July 5, 2014

Book Club: July through August to Read list

Adulthood makes it really tough to sit down with a cup of coffee and a good book. As a teenager I would read 10 books a week. As an adult I find it difficult to find the time to read ten books in a season. With Summer break rapidly approaching from school, there is nothing more that I would like to do than to read.With only rest and relaxation on my mind I cant wait to devour some literature. I mean honestly, what says relaxation better than some good books, some sunshine, and snuggle time with my dog? With that in mind I have been formulating several to read list's for this summer for when traveling long distances to see family and for some downtime. Without further do my July to Read List...


...
So far, I have finished Just Kids by: Patti Smith and am about half way on Dance, Dance, Dance by: Murakami. For my readers who have suggestions for books you would like to see on my to read list make sure to comment below. If you have read any books I would love to hear some feedback. As always Thank-you so much for reading!

XOXO,

Zelda