Tuesday, July 1, 2014

L.A

I  couldn't be more excited to share my first trip to Cali with you. L.A remind's me a lot of my hometown Miami. With an amazing grunge music scene, daytime beach glam vibe, and vibrant night life there is an adventure to be found in L.A for everyone. Los Angeles It has Miami's beach culture, Las Vegas oasis in the desert, and Colorado's  mountains all in one awesome place.





L.A is HUGE and there is no exaggeration in this statement. I thought I would never see traffic as bad as Miami but, I was wrong. Traffic in L.A is unreal, motorcycles weaving in and out of traffic and 16 lanes in one highway. Yikes! Don't let this scare you off though, consider the immense vastness of things L.A has to offer you.










With an L.A playlist stocked with L.L Cool J (I'm going back to Cali), 2 faithful travel companions, and an itinerary jam packed. We  took on quite an adventure. It was so refreshing to be a stranger in a new city with nothing but some sandals, a backpack full of 35 mm camera's, and your best friends. I can see myself making another trip back to this beautiful city. There is only so much time I had and a weekend was not nearly enough time to see L.A. If you have any suggestions for some places in L.A for me to have a photography adventure I'd love some suggestions.
Thanks for reading
XOXO,
Z