Monday, August 18, 2014

Coveted: The Back to School Edition.

 six
one // two // three // four //five // six

Welcome to my very first Coveted on XOXOZELDA. With school starting soon I decided to hand pick some school essentials that would help you hit the ground running on the first week. Hope you enjoy my picks. Feel free to comment any products you would like to see on Coveted.

1// Topo Designs Kluttersack. I have purchased this bag and I couldn't be more pleased. I use my Topo Bag as my schoolbag. Topo bags are handcrafted in the U.S.A and this bag is the only bag to fit all my school clutter. This bag comfortably fits all my heavy Chemistry books, Camera Gear, and still has a little room to spare for my lunchbox.

2// Rosebud Minted Rose chap-stick is an obsession. Going from Bio 400 to lunch with the girls in one simple step.

3// The perfect sunnies to shade your face when running off to class, or trying to cover up last nights shenanigans. This pair is amazing because it is relatively inexpensive so if they are lost they can easily be replaced.

4// Rose's Rosewood Rings// These are a favorite. Rose handcrafts wooden rings with her beautiful paintings on them. They are beautifully subtle and they are great conversational pieces. Going into your first day of college it is always great to have a unique piece that represents your style, and makes you confident. The best part? Rose can customize them to your needs so your ring is uniquely yours.

5// Huckleberry Roasters serves wonderful espresso. Their Phantom Limb blend pour-over is just the thing to wake you up first thing or to keep you up late studying. My personal favorite is the Phantom Limb Blend which is a tangy roast with pleasant citrus and berries notes.

6//Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens.. I have the 24 pack and I am simply in love. These pens make color coding your notes so easy. It is guaranteed to help you be successful in your studying endeavors.